Sunday 4 November 2012

Lost Phone

I lost my old phone on Halloween. I can't say I know how I lost it because I was at a concert. I cried/laughed for 20+ minutes just because of how drunk I was and because I don't even know my bf's number. The next morning I had a test at 8:30 and a critique on my dress, it was a very long day after such an awesome/unreasonably-emotional night. Along with all my contacts, I lost all my photos, notes, alarms, and potentially my privacy; I don't know what someone might do with a phone full of personal texts. I wasn't feeling great with a horrible cold and a possible kidney infection creeping up on me but felt a lot better in my weakened and sore state the next day when I got an iPhone. It's embarrassing to realize how much an object could change my perspective, I was excited about the camera quality, the apps, and actually having a decent phone for once.
And I got antibiotics for the infection.


No comments:

Post a Comment