Sunday 4 November 2012

Future Plans

I just felt a sudden burst of process journal filling in apparently.

I've been telling people for years that my plan is to marry rich and be a housewife, and I am serious. I would enjoy cleaning the house and making simple items to decorate our place, learn to cook really well and maybe learn some home brewing. Maybe I would continue to take courses in colleges, probably something to do with animals.
I do have a backup plan though. Teaching English in South America and Asia are things I want to do anyways so maybe I would extend my stay. I used to think about joining Canada Corps, haven't looked into that for a while but I got into this discussion with people recently since I am in 4th year now so I guess I've had to think about it more than I did before.
I also enjoy the internship I have at the AGO so maybe I could work in museums or art galleries, educating school groups if I do need to get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment